I was lucky enough to get to see Bryce inside his mommy's belly before he made his grand entrance into the world. I then was lucky enough to meet him again at about 2 weeks old. He was just so little and squishy, it was instant love! I got to hold and cudle him for a few hrs which was even better. In the meantime I was able to get some pictures of this handsome little man!! Enjoy and as always, thanks for looking! :-)
My full time jobs right now include being a mommy and a wife. When those jobs are complete I am able to book photoshoots.I love every different photoshoot. THey are never the same, even if at the same place or of the same person. THere is always a different energy. I love to show that through my work. I love to capture moments in time as often as possible. Inside this blog will be a glimpse into the life of me, my family, friends and a lot of nature too. Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy!

cute baby! :) great shots.
ReplyDeleteNice shots babe! <3
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!!! The Baby Bryce pictures are soooooooo good! I especially love the footsie shot! Though they are all fabulous! and I love the ones of Karlyn too! Excellent work!
ReplyDelete