My full time jobs right now include being a mommy and a wife. When those jobs are complete I am able to book photoshoots.I love every different photoshoot. THey are never the same, even if at the same place or of the same person. THere is always a different energy. I love to show that through my work. I love to capture moments in time as often as possible. Inside this blog will be a glimpse into the life of me, my family, friends and a lot of nature too. Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy!
Monday, June 28, 2010
i heart faces pets entry
This is Juno, he is our little rescue. We adopted him when we still lived in Hollywood and we were NOT looking for another dog. But there was something special about this little guy, he stole nor only our hearts but our older dog Bruno was won over too. So we decided to keep him, and what a great choice it was. Now go look at all the other pet entries this week at http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Fantastic! Love the light here, and the focus on the eyes is perfect!
ReplyDeletewhat a sweetie. i love his expression.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful capture. Love his face!!
ReplyDeleteWe have a little rescue dog too, Bugsy the Boston Terrier and he won the heart over of our older dog, Buster too. There is something special about them, isn't there? This photo is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love the look in his eyes!! Beautiful photo :)
ReplyDeleteLove the face.....great capture!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic photo. The lighting, the DOF, the dogs eyes & expression...I love it all!
ReplyDeleteHis eyes are the sweetest ever! It's as if they are saying thank you for rescuing me. Great shot!
ReplyDeletekiss kiss sweet Juno! ♥
ReplyDelete