Jen and I have known each other since jr high school. Hard to believe how long it has been. Now Jen is all grown up, and what a beautiful woman she grew up to be. I had the pleasure of shooting Jen a few weeks ago. We had a great shoot, I hope you enjoy some of my faves.
it was so hard narrowing it down...I need to get better at that :-)
My full time jobs right now include being a mommy and a wife. When those jobs are complete I am able to book photoshoots.I love every different photoshoot. THey are never the same, even if at the same place or of the same person. THere is always a different energy. I love to show that through my work. I love to capture moments in time as often as possible. Inside this blog will be a glimpse into the life of me, my family, friends and a lot of nature too. Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy!













these are fabulous girly! Loving your new blog template too!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots!
ReplyDeletegreat pics!! abs love the third to last pic!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! These are ALL super FAB! Beautiful model with a Fabulous and Beautiful Photographer, creates a PHENOMENAL set of images! Good work babe!
ReplyDeleteIf I had to choose one (other than the shoes one...) it would have to be the fourth one...That is "the money shot"! and the eighth one for the face! ...as you can see it would be impossible to choose....
betcha can't choose just one!
The blog looks great too!