My full time jobs right now include being a mommy and a wife. When those jobs are complete I am able to book photoshoots.I love every different photoshoot. THey are never the same, even if at the same place or of the same person. THere is always a different energy. I love to show that through my work. I love to capture moments in time as often as possible. Inside this blog will be a glimpse into the life of me, my family, friends and a lot of nature too. Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy!
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Playing in Ukiah
We had a nice little getaway a few weeks ago. We went up to Ukiah for a week. Spent some time out in the woods, had an outhouse and MANY picture opportunities! THere were 3 kids who lived up the hill from where we stayed and they would come down each day. My son had fun playing with them, and their dog. They had a 1/2 Malamute, 1/2 wolf names Lucky. He was a BIG sweetie. I look forward to another family vacation, with friends, again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















Love R scratching his leg! I didn't realize I wasn't following but am now via GFC. :-)
ReplyDeleteCute kids! That girl is absolutely gorgeous! The boy is just as cute as can be. I love his dreads. Too Adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou know I love all pictures of River! Pretty pup too. Where were Bruno and Juno?
xoxo
The new post is Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful family! They are gonna LOVE their book!
Just divine!
God Bless our Soldiers! and
God Bless America!