We were so lucky to get a visit from our dear friends the Mantooth Family while they were visiting from Tenn. Lily is just so much fun to be around too. Her and my son had a great time with the horses and the donkeys. We sure hope we get to see them again next year. Here are some fun pics of the Mantooth Family. You do not know it yet, but there is a little itty bitty baby boy inside mommy Mantooths belly too. <3 I love this family so much!
My full time jobs right now include being a mommy and a wife. When those jobs are complete I am able to book photoshoots.I love every different photoshoot. THey are never the same, even if at the same place or of the same person. THere is always a different energy. I love to show that through my work. I love to capture moments in time as often as possible. Inside this blog will be a glimpse into the life of me, my family, friends and a lot of nature too. Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy!
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment