We had a friend come over on Wednesday and bring their 5 mo old Pit Bull puppy to play. His name is Chopper. He is a Blue Brindle colored pit. He is soooo cute and sweet. The dogs loved him, that post is coming soon, but RIver LOVED him too. He already loves dogs because of his 2, but he had so much fun playing, following and kissing Chopper when he was here. It was really hard to get clear pics when they were inside because the lighting wasn't great and Chopper can MOVE let me tell you! So here are a few pics of River's Wednesday playtime!
My full time jobs right now include being a mommy and a wife. When those jobs are complete I am able to book photoshoots.I love every different photoshoot. THey are never the same, even if at the same place or of the same person. THere is always a different energy. I love to show that through my work. I love to capture moments in time as often as possible. Inside this blog will be a glimpse into the life of me, my family, friends and a lot of nature too. Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






River is adorable! I love his little curls! That puppie is so precious and cute!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! Good job!
xoxoxo ♥