It was a beautiful day here in Malibu, Ca Thurs Feb 26, so River and I decide to go outside with the dogs and play for a while. Well River is ALL boy so he goes right for the dirt every time. He is exploring everything in his world right now. He loved the dirt, leaves, rocks, all of it! We had a blast!!
My full time jobs right now include being a mommy and a wife. When those jobs are complete I am able to book photoshoots.I love every different photoshoot. THey are never the same, even if at the same place or of the same person. THere is always a different energy. I love to show that through my work. I love to capture moments in time as often as possible. Inside this blog will be a glimpse into the life of me, my family, friends and a lot of nature too. Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Get Down and Dirty
It was a beautiful day here in Malibu, Ca Thurs Feb 26, so River and I decide to go outside with the dogs and play for a while. Well River is ALL boy so he goes right for the dirt every time. He is exploring everything in his world right now. He loved the dirt, leaves, rocks, all of it! We had a blast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment