I know there are a lot of pics on this blog, but it is very picture worthy I think! Thanks for looking!!!
In ending, the plane pulling up with all our service men and woman aboard awaiting HOME!!!
My full time jobs right now include being a mommy and a wife. When those jobs are complete I am able to book photoshoots.I love every different photoshoot. THey are never the same, even if at the same place or of the same person. THere is always a different energy. I love to show that through my work. I love to capture moments in time as often as possible. Inside this blog will be a glimpse into the life of me, my family, friends and a lot of nature too. Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy!
Wow! Amazing! Amazing pictures and amazing mood! What a feeling this must've been. My op love session was a pre deployment... When he leaves he will be leaving from someplace else.
ReplyDeleteI can imagine how this felt. What an event to witness. Congratulations! Thanks to the soldiers and their families! Great pictures!
I LOVE this series. You've gotten amazing over time. Let me rephrase, started amazing and now even more amazeballs. I really felt the emotions in this series. I know they'll treasure these pictures.
ReplyDelete