Saturday, September 11, 2010

Brayden Two Years Old

I was so excited to do Brayden's 2 yr old pics. I know that boys at this age dont like having their picture made but I was hoping he would still enjoy smiling and looking at the camera like he did when I saw him last. Well he didnt want to have anything to do with me or my camera. I tried EVERYTHING I could to get a look, a glandce, a tongue sticking out, ANYTHING haha and he didnt want to give it to me. Well he must've known what he was doing because I like the pictures so much better that he is playing and doing what 2 yr old boys do. He is so cute, he couldn't take a bad picture even when he was trying. ;-) Thanks Kel for letting me shoot this cutie of yours! 













here is little Bryce, he is getting so big! 







2 comments:

  1. Very, very cute! I especially like the last one of him looking into the pond. Nice sun flare! I also really like the other one with the balloons...
    Good work!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work sister !! still waiting for my hubby to secure some time off so you can take some pictures of us.

    ReplyDelete

Followers