I was with Tali the night her and Jay met. I have been able to watch their love blossom from the very start. They are dear friends to me and I was so pleased and honored to take their engagement pictures. You can see the love spilling out in every pic, that made it so hard to narrow down my faves. I had SOO many faves I may have to do two blogs on all the pics. Enjoy the pics and please allow love to wash over you when you look. :-)
Thanks for looking!!
My full time jobs right now include being a mommy and a wife. When those jobs are complete I am able to book photoshoots.I love every different photoshoot. THey are never the same, even if at the same place or of the same person. THere is always a different energy. I love to show that through my work. I love to capture moments in time as often as possible. Inside this blog will be a glimpse into the life of me, my family, friends and a lot of nature too. Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy!





















wow...Breeze they are absolutely gorgeous !! my husband and I have been wanting to take pictures at the beach with little Jude too. How much are your sessions? can you send it to my FB inbox? thanks..it would be sooo much fun to see you too. love ya
ReplyDeletelove these Breezie <3 4th to the last is my FAVVVV xoxox
ReplyDeletegreat photos Breeze!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! I wish I lived near a beach. I think one of my very favs is the one where you can see his reflection in her sunglasses. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for giving me some blog love. :)
great photos! :) beautiful...
ReplyDeleteFabulous!!!! A great Session! All of these are soooooooooooo groovy!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! I appreciate all of your kind words <3 It was such a fun shoot.
ReplyDelete